Hi guys! I've had so many people ask over the years about potentially having Litographs merchandise available for The Darkest Minds series, and I'm very, very pleased to tell you that they heard your requests! And they want one of you to be the designer!
WHAT IS A LITOGRAPH?
A Litograph is art created from the text of a book. Litographs then takes this art and prints it on t-shirts, tote bags, and posters, meaning you can now wear your favorite book! Check out www.Litographs.com to see examples of their work.
Create a design to be used as the base for posters, t-shirts, and tote bags for the original The Darkest Minds Litographs line of merchandise.
- The winning design will be used as the main art for the release of The Darkest Minds t-shirts, tote bags, and posters.
- Your design should be inspired by The Darkest Minds and/or speak to a key theme, or plot point, in the book. In other words, we want to be able to recall the book from your design (that doesn’t mean spoilers!). Your design must fit some general size and style qualifications as in the Litographs style guide. That said, please do be creative!
- our design should include graphics only. No text please (as the background will consist entirely of text!).
- Please do not use copyrighted images. All artwork should be your own creation.
- Open internationally.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Please submit ONLY ONE DESIGN. If you submit more than one design, your work will be disqualified.
Once your design is finished, use the below typeform link to submit your design and contact information. Your design will later be posted to my Pinterest page for voting.
- Important: By submitting an entry to this contest you grant rights to use this design in forthcoming merchandise, and in display and promotional materials. Please read the terms of service within the typeform for more information.
All entries must be received no later than midnight PST on Thursday, November 3, 2016.
VOTING AND PRIZES
5 FINALISTS will each receive a $50 Litographs gift card. This can be redeemed for posters, t-shirts, tote bags, temporary tattoos, and other great literary products, including those soon-to-be available for The Darkest Minds!
ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive a $500 cash prize from Litographs and have his or her design featured on Litographs’ t-shirts, tote bags, and posters to be available at www.Litographs.com, and indie bookstores around the country!!!
Happy designing, and GOOD LUCK!