The One with the Chat Info!
Hi all! I'm chatting with the fabulous Mundie Moms about Brightly Woven tonight, and you're all invited! You can find all of the info here on their blog--it starts 9PM EST/8PM CST!
You don't need to have read BW to participate, and fear not: this is a spoiler-free discussion of the book. Well, about as spoiler free as you can get, right?
Topics totally up for discussion in case you get bored of me and BW:
- My job as an editorial assistant (though I won't confirm/tell you where I work, only hint strongly)
- Writing while in school
- The new, insane ways I've found to stalk my book online
- That rotten bastard Jesse James
- The new Ramona and Beezus movie trailer
- Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber, because, oh my GOD!!
- Querying and the submissions process from both sides of the desk
- Whether or not you believe Han shot first
- Upcoming Books I AM SUPER EXCITED ABOUT!!!!!
- Your personal review of the Telephone video and Lady Gaga's new obsession with putting cans of Diet Coke in her hair
- How FREAKING EXCITED you are for GLEE TO COME BACK IN A FEW WEEKS!