Hi all! I'm chatting with the fabulous Mundie Moms about Brightly Woven tonight, and you're all invited! You can find all of the info here on their blog--it starts 9PM EST/8PM CST!
You don't need to have read BW to participate, and fear not: this is a spoiler-free discussion of the book. Well, about as spoiler free as you can get, right?
Topics totally up for discussion in case you get bored of me and BW:
- My job as an editorial assistant (though I won't confirm/tell you where I work, only hint strongly)
- Writing while in school
- The new, insane ways I've found to stalk my book online
- That rotten bastard Jesse James
- The new Ramona and Beezus movie trailer
- Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber, because, oh my GOD!!
- Querying and the submissions process from both sides of the desk
- Whether or not you believe Han shot first
- Upcoming Books I AM SUPER EXCITED ABOUT!!!!!
- Your personal review of the Telephone video and Lady Gaga's new obsession with putting cans of Diet Coke in her hair
- How FREAKING EXCITED you are for GLEE TO COME BACK IN A FEW WEEKS!